View Single Post
Old 05-03-08, 02:41 AM   #43
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel
this already happened with L.E and everyone believed it after enough brainwash..

how big of a coincedence can it really be to make a "fake thread" (probably not anymore real than this one) bout him dying then find out it actually happens?? and i seriously doubt the dude hung himself or did it in any intensional way.

and even if this is true then yea its enough for me to slow down for a moment and say "whoa" but as cold as this sounds its not enough to get me in any kind of deppressive state...i aint gonna have a messed up weekend cuz i found out someone on a rapboard supposably passed. i didnt even know the dude or truly gave a shit bout anyone i just know over the internet

but if this is true...then my regards to his family and personal friends. man was intellegent and always had a perspective on something. lots of talent put to a dead end, and despite my skepticism or lack of personal concern i have to dedicate a moment of silence to yet another death of someone's son/friend/family member/etc. R.I.P hopefully your in a better place

wow at how all of your ideals just crashed before the end lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|