View Single Post
Old 05-03-08, 09:30 AM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wow.....I think Q's finally starting to get that buzz off of some of those kids on myspace. Congratulations Q, you got a couple of people who like you enough to tell you they like your music. Your 70 year old grandmother is just being nice. If she doesn't like rap, then she doesn't like your music. My mom tells me she likes my music and she's deaf, so I guess I appeal to a demographic that none of you ever will, right?

And you talking about Tito and Tony and Jay and everyone else in OYD loves your music because we made a couple of tracks with you? Dude, it was cool to make tracks with as many people as you could back in '06 which is when most of those so called collabs took place. The last collab you were on with Tito and Tony, Tito called me up and said he didn't know how to tell you that you went completely off topic and quite frankly ruined the track. He said when he tried to bring it up as a friend you got all big headed about it saying this same bullshit you're trying to pull here. "I got Somolians and Pakistanis bumping my shit." What ended up happening to that track Q? Have you seen it posted anywhere? Didn't think so....

Face it dude, you're washed up. You're over on LK where they praise you like some kind of princess, but the fact is that they all suck ass over there anyway.....lol. I was just in that battle tournament over there and had to get beat by someone else who wasn't from that board. I'd rather read some of the text people post on here than listen to some of the bullshit from there.

On the real Q, I'll give you some advice man. Learn how to grow. Grow as an artist, grow in maturity, just fuckin grow cause the Q I occasionally check out to see if he's doing anything new just sounds like the same old Q from 2006, which quite frankly, wasn't all that great.