Thread: Cold Hearted
View Single Post
Old 05-06-08, 12:54 AM   #2
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

pretty good shit...i've gotta be honest....i saw you were from new zealand and not very excited about it because im just not a fan of accents and rap...but...i honestly didn't even really notice an accent...i mean..not enough for it to bother me..but...that doesn't matter.

lyrically, i thought you were pretty good....I really felt like a lot of times you sacraficed more appropriate wording....in order to keep your flow on point...im not going to go in specific details about THAT here...even though this is where you would most likely appreciate it...but if you want to pursue the explanations than just PM me....anyways...your flow was great...your multies worked well...the hook was pretty dope....and where you shined....is your transitions....you transfer from verse to hook or from hook to verse better than 99% of the people i've listened to on rv...

areas you could improve...wording...that's about it...there are other intangibles you could brushe up on...but...those are intangibles anyways...they will either come to you..or they won't....and I believe they will.

over all pretty good..like I said..

i will break this down bar for bar when i have a little more time...right now it's time to bbq and celebrate cinco de mayo the way it was meant to be celebrated..

return the feed bruh...and keep reppin c.s. like you did on this track

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245960

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote