Thread: Cold Hearted
View Single Post
Old 05-06-08, 02:40 AM   #3
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

rough track got sizzle, i was gettin' my head nod on. yeah boy...

...okay, the beat was hard. nice choice on the instrumental. it reminded me of some older em type shit. it was angry...menacing...dangerous...which your lyrics matched properly. you were convincing as far as upholding the threatening facade that you were presenting us with. your lyrics were pretty nice. your flow was damn near flawless, very sharp bruh. just like r-ev mentioned above, your transition between verse/hook and hook/verse was excellent...nicely done, smooth indeed. when you decided to fully rock your multies, you did so effectively. overall, i dig the song fam. you should be proud of your piece (especially since it was all done from scratch in about 3 hours), so circulate that shit. alot of kids on this site work on tracks 38 times longer than you did and still dont come near 1/10th as clean you did. i'd slap that track in my whip, no doubt about it.

viva la crhyme...got sizzles got sizzle.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.