Thread: Enygma
View Single Post
Old 05-07-08, 04:18 AM   #34
сварливый

IP:

Fox fucking news? I should slap you silly with the biggest E-hand I can draw for the whack ass computer screen you probably idolize.

You're just one of many who think I watch the fucking news for information, and you're a dickhead.

To Teevy Wonder:
Of course we'd defend ourself, but what you don't fucking SEE is that they are NOT defending themselves, we are patrolling the streets and getting hit by roadside bombs, we are not killing innocent people, yes, we've invaded and set up camps, but we're not there to take over their country, just establish Democracy over the left over remnants of what would become another dictatorship, or ownership of the country by a neighbor. Iraq is unstable, that's why we're there now, we went in for weapons, found none, destroyed their government, and now we're just supposed to leave? There is reason to believe Iraq will go to hell if we don't stay and fix what we caused.

The problem? People are shooting at us. Why are they shooting at us ? You tell me, and it's not your made up, lame-brained believed reason that we're bombing their cities and schools because despite your personal belief, we're only blowing up buildings that contain people who are sniping us down. Why are the sniping us down? "Cry!! BECAUSE WE ARE BLOWING UP THEIR BUILDINGS CRY!!!" They blew us up first. Shut the fuck up.

now, back to random new-faced asshole:
".,...
yea why is it that we invaded mister conspiracy theorist? why?
weapons of mass destruction that we didnt find? and before you reply put fox news on mute or something."

Oh wait. I answered your question. What a cunt you've proved to be.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|