Thread: Enygma
View Single Post
Old 05-07-08, 08:17 AM   #36
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Wow......some of you people are so out of touch with reality.....lol

Ok, first of all, we are not over there blowing up buildings and killing everyone we see. We were never over there doing that. We had a small air strike when the whole thing first kicked off that I was very proud of and I'm sure most of you were too, at one point. Now all of a sudden everyone wants to pretend that they were against all of this from the beginning? Fuckin flakes.

We didn't go in there to instill democracy on Iraq which is why I don't understand why we are still there. We went in there to dethrone Saddam, which we did. Mission Complete, Lets Go Home! But now that we've decided to help them rebuild like some fucktards, we have to actually stay there until they're rebuilt.

And contrary to popular belief, there are maybe a handful of snipers over there, and by handful, I mean you could count them on one hand. We are not fighting people anymore, we are fighting IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) which are rigged to go off with cell phones, radio frequencies, and other shit like that. The people claiming that they are protecting their country nobly are really just a bunch of cowards hiding in the bushes pushing a call button on a cell phone. We are no longer fighting people in Iraq, we are fighting IEDs.

Now, on the flip side, Afghanistan hasn't really used any IEDs because we don't patrol Afghanistan the same way we do Iraq. Afghanistan is a more mountainous terrain which we patrol on foot, so we are more likely to encounter some small arms fire than an IED. We aren't doing much good in Afghanistan either besides delaying the Taliban from doing whatever they feel like, but we're doing more good there than Iraq.

Yup