Thread: Enygma
View Single Post
Old 05-11-08, 11:06 PM   #70
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

That sounds about right. The MOS should be 25 something......like 25L or 25U or something like that. Find out what the actual MOS is and look it up on www.goarmy.com to find out exactly what its all about. I'm a career counselor now, so I can look up some other things about the MOS for you too, like how long the school for it is or even where the school will be. Basic Training could be in a number of places like Fort Jackson, SC (where I went), Fort Sill, OK, Fort Knox, KY or even Fort Benning, GA. But yeah, hit me up with what the actual MOS is that you're getting into and I'll give you some information on it like what the promotion rates are and reenlistment bonuses and such. You should also ask about an enlistment bonus, but I don't know too much about those.

You have some college under your belt too, don't you? If you do, you can come in at a higher rank......it all depends on how much you have.

But yeah, hit me up any time if you have any questions man.......it doesn't matter how stupid you might think they are.....lol.