View Single Post
Old 05-12-08, 08:48 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

man dont even joke.. look at the shit hes saying.. this guy really needs to grow some balls and be a man.

i swear you dont just go and say that type of shit unless youve been dumped for a while and shes really grown to hate you over time because youve been acting like a real emotional dick.

i mean i dont know how old these people are, but speaking from an adults perpective.. writing these sort of letters is just a complete self esteem killer and really not attractive to women at all.. she isnt going to want some grobbling mess who she probably just doesent think is cool anymore, someone shes obviously over and has been a pain in her ass for possibly some time now..

the author of this letter seriously needs to rethink his life. if youve let yourself slip this low for a female, then your just chasing the dragon and you really got to start getting over it..

its a long process.. but life aint over kiddo..

just dont send this letter. infact, dont talk to her.. if she comes back to you, then youll have playing cards, otherwise, let her go do her thing...

dont chase it because thats not what shes looking for in a man......believe me.