View Single Post
Old 05-19-08, 03:04 PM   #54
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha prophecy
considering none the the artists do "emo" style music i dont see where you can get the "depressed kids who slit their wrist" the one who started this whole movement was almost signed to one of hte biggest labels in the underground, and 2nd, i dont care what your opinion of the movement is, if yo udont support or dont like it, then get the fuck out of the thread and stop posting it, you just have no life and think its fun to give someone a hard time because your a depressed kid with a low self esteem, get the fuck out of here and dont come back in the thread if you dont like it, stop trying to make yourself feel better

Hahaha..

I'd admire your drive to keep promoting this site here even though everybody is just laughing at it or not even giving it a chance.

First off, one of the main links on the page is "Photos" which leads to section that is full to it's entirety of pictures of "emo" looking hags. This being a main link, and this being portrayed leads a person to believe that this site isn't for them. If this is another one of your terrible advertising flaws, you might want to touch that section up.

"Almost signed to one of the biggest labels in the underground world!"

^ Read that and think about it for a second.

Shut the fuck up kid, go away.