View Single Post
Old 05-19-08, 06:51 PM   #58
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha prophecy
actually he choose not to sign with them and start his own label called 7th Seal Entertainment JACKASS, and considering that its not a "main link" the site is user based, its for the fans, so thats just a photo section for the girls who choose to put themselves in there, the movement is fan oriented and that site is the NETWORKING FOR THE FANS its not the official site for the movement, because that is being worked on. for two how can you judge the message/music of a movement because of how the site itself is put together, this forum isnt the best looking forum, i know others that are put together better but yet i come here. You judge a movement based on the message/music...

and yes i will keep promoting something that i support, because i know there are probably real people on here not some stupid ass net hater, that will look into the movement to its full depth and not just the "look" of the website...

Dude, do you not realize that underground doesn't exist to anybody who is serious about music?

Underground is a term made up for people who can't make it in the industry. Do you really think people want to be considered underground? No, they don't. If they say they do, they're fucking liars and contradicting themselves.

People make music for two reasons, pure enjoyment or to live off it by profit. If you're making music for pure enjoyment than you're not selling your music at all, you're just making it to be heard. Therefore you're part of neither the mainstream of the underground, you're just at peace with yourself and are having a great time.

If you are making music to be sold, then you're trying to be heard and you want to push as many units as fast as humanly possible. You don't want to be fucking underground.

It's an industry where you either make it or you don't make it.

So go ahead and join the movement, but you won't be going anywhere.

Oh yeah, one last thing. How is 7th Seal Entertainment doing? I've never heard of them and I'm sure nobody else here has either. I guess I just answered my own question, never mind.