View Single Post
Old 05-25-08, 06:12 PM   #18
сварливый

IP:

Me too. I can't believe what the bible says about how we started, it's not in me, that doesn't mean I don't think the bible is 100% false either, I'm agnostic.

I believe in shit it says like "No Respectable Man Will Take a Taken Woman"

Yeah. That shit's gold. and true as can be. Women who are whores should be treated like it, but it's the Men who should respect themselves to not associate with whores.

Hell, let's use L.E. for example, hate to say it, but that dude he knew = un-respectable, dreadful excuse of a man. Fucking a woman who just had a baby, damn yo, if she was a concubine I could understand, but in modern days, those don't exist. Just non respect worthy men goin' around doin' stupid ass shit and bragging about it. Women aren't that hard to get your dick inside, and it's not like they don't NEED men anyway, they don't want to be gay, despite how some of them actually are. So yeah, the bible has some good parts, but it's contradictions lie in places like,

God talking directly to people and the people admitting that he's God, then saying "Do all this for me and you will be My God." <- What the fuck? That better be a mis-translation, because if I was God and a worthless human said that shit to me, I wouldn't care who he is, bitch would get hit by lightning.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|