View Single Post
Old 06-05-08, 11:24 AM   #8
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

i think the lyrics were hot...word. crooked did dre right...just like jay-z did on "still d.r.e." and em on "forgot about dre" and snoop d-o double on "nuthin' but a g-thang" and cube on all the n.w.a. shit. lol. the only verse that i think i heard dre actually write for himself was the verse for the "before you turn off the lights" (...or something like that...lol...im buzzin'...long night...) track by the "world class wrecking crew", ha.

from what i know, doc dre's never written his own lyrics...ever!!! so, for people to be shocked to know that he has some scripted/intricate/molded ways of him putting his together his verbals...you're either naive or totally uninformed. dude admits...he makes classics at any cost. i don't condone the usage of other cats lyrics personally, but thats muthafuckin' doc dre that we are speakin' about. he never said that he was the greatest lyricist ever. if he did...link it up. if he did, im sure that its on the net somewhere...so find it. and no...im not talkin' about lyrical brag on a track...i mean a real statement about him droppin' heater verses on his own. he said he was the dopest producer of hip hop music ever. that means producing hot jams....those were his key words, producing hot songs in general...for the masses consumption. word. he's a 'hit-making legend'...not a 'lyrical legend'. theres a big difference peeps.

one...

...the supe

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.