View Single Post
Old 03-18-03, 02:21 PM   #1
*~BaKardii~*

Exclamation :::::*~Explicit~*::::: "The Forplay After"

IP:

I know the sex scene of things might be a tad bit played out here but I'mma post it anyway I was lookin for a COLLABO, but it's coo someone can get at me later...here it go.........

Pussy lips is marinated foreplay is overrated honey drippin down my chest yo' tounge is dedicated///
Invision this posistion, my legs around yo' neck I grits my teeth to the motion you pluggin a closet vet/// Only on our last moments you pushin deep in my guts, I feel you stabbin me too decent as we frantically phucc///
A profane way of touchin our tounges is tonsil phuccin-still-pluggin-till-one-of-us-reach spontaneous cumbustion///

Hesitation on the phone well nigga I'm ready to bone procrastinate if you want but I'm focused like Al Capone/// so switch posistions on yo' lap I ride like Old Schoo Lac's (cadillacs) BaKardii got the best of you no need for you to jack-OFF///
to this physical felony I provoke takin breaks for quick tokes but keep up my pussy soaked/// you succin my bottom lip while my handz around yo' dicc gently strokin till you pleadin' sayin dayum dont quit///
cumm put it down for the turf and witness this afterbirth no talkin sir cause my actions speak way louder than wordz///

You got me foamin at the lips the ones between my hips I gotta leak but don't worry cuz yo' dicc is the shyt/// could leave my bagg of tricks closed no need for dil-dosin, only thing you need to do is leave my body in convulsions/// now can you bring whut I'm facin I'm ready fast losin patience, I'm your patient, physically I'mma born nimpho waitin/// my 1st question can you handle this, homemade explicit flicks, we gotta edit shyt cause even credits cumm sicc/// my second question I'm second guessin my concious see, are you ready to prove to me you a real freak///