Thread: topical???
View Single Post
Old 06-10-08, 09:53 AM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

dickard: this is not a cop out, but i don't like the whole "battling a crew member" get-down. it just seems to cause tension in the long run. i've done it with my previous crhymies before...and it didn't work out so great. long story short, let me try to get one going with someone else first...and if you really want to make it a go afterwards (...and really don't feel that it will cause friction between us), im down. just so you know...i don't mind the challenge at all homie. you're pretty ill with it. it'd be an honor.

btw, soul: what are your thoughts on my stance in regards to inner crew battling??? i respect your input on the whole sha-bang and i'd like to hear what you think now that i've raised an issue. if dickard and you both agree that this shit would be cool/entertaining/necessary at this point in time...then im definately game. im just worried about the overall picture. maybe im just over analyzing shit. lol.

deadly: drop a good topic...or a list of topics and i'll set it up from there. i haven't had the oppurtunity to peep any of your work that i know of, so this will be interesting. lets get it poppin'.

esvee

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.