View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 05:43 PM   #34
Adam

IP:

Here you go..

King_Aphilly
Alright enough kids! Listen quick, I whore this ho-like a roofied bitch
You can surely trust this, I’ll win this so fast and furiously—I’m the new Ludacris
This isn't even a punch, it's just bad wordplay with a choppy flow.
This shits easy as can be, specially if I just ‘recycle’ my bars like they on ‘Lay’ away
You claim I’m ducking, bitch-shut your mouth…see I actually do have to pay rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
You're too lazy to drop a verse & expect me to believe it's 'cuz you work for your kid

…says the kid who still lives off his parents
This punch was worded extremely horrible, had no flow, was weak, was feeding and like 8 lines long.
How’s that kid coming?? Looks like your girls quitin on your relationship like a shitty job
Who the fuck would wanna make a kid, with a guy who looks like a mix of Calvin and Hobes
This was stupid, you keep calling him Amish then in your punch call him a mix of Calvin and Hobbs*. Not funny, just weak.
Here 2v take the win…you just sit back and enjoy your weed and pipe
Cuz we both know that even if you take the W, you still aint getting a social life
This is a played out concept and it's hyprocrital considering you have more posts and use the site just as much as he does.

Vs.

2v
So shut the fuck up. It's late and don't just guess I'll accept your bars in this week,
You forgot the S moron, if you Showed up this'd still be a Sho Win for me ..
Even though this was whack, this punch beat his verse, I don't feel like breaking down the rest.

Vote: 2v