View Single Post
Old 06-27-08, 03:28 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
YAWNNNNN...........

are you done living your fantasy world bro??? WAKE THE FUCK UP.... You've got nothing on anybody on this Forum in terms of being a better rapper.... Your a clown... why dont you choke on some Pancakes and Sausages.... HAHA...
Dawg, I should ask YOU that. You're acting like you're gonna make it. All you'll ever do is be doing local shows. And any shit rapper can get those. AND you live in NY, and you can't do shit. Stop acting like I share the same goal as you to become a rapper. My main focus is college, and i'm ripping it apart right now (3.7 GPA), and record on my breaks. Rap's a hobby to me, and to you it's an unrealistic dream that's not happening. sorry bro

You coming at me with several post isnt immature though??? Its not obsessing over "NET BEEF" ..... Your perpatrating the very things you accuse me of.... So... Snap out of it and realize that your no better...
Why? I was stating that your view was stupid. I didn't take any personal jabs about your race or anything in those posts. And homie, you need to realize that YOU'RE not better. The fact you need to resort to racist remarks only proves that you're letting this get under your skin.

If you dont care about me one way or the other.... Then why do you feel the need to comment on what i do?? STFU
What? So every time someone posts in someone else's thread that means they automatically care about someone? no. It means, they saw something that they wanted to comment on.

PS... YOU DONT WANT NONE OF THIS OSAMA

LOL I laugh at how you bitched at Q for ducking you. But yet, when someone, who you consider wack, actually wants to do it you back down like a lil coward. What happened to "it doesn't take long to record a diss"? and if I'm so wack, it should be easy, right? hahahaha I see you only like to talk tough when you know the person won't reply back. Smart move, considering your garbage raps, homie.

p.s., oh and if what I say gets you soo agitated that you feel the need to resort to racist remarks, PLEASE atleast be creative enough to not use the same bland comments I've had used against me in countless battles (all that I won), and threads, etc.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote