View Single Post
Old 07-02-08, 08:56 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
like i said if its all like that, just assign me a battle like you said you'd do before bacause i can already tell you im not gonna take the initiative to battle some whack ass nigga. shits got nothin to do wit my ego i just personally see it as a waste of time. and my point of askin the question is how is this rule supposed to be followed consecutive weeks when the chances of having call outs consecutive weeks aren't that high. but fuck it just pm me wit whoever it is you want me to battle and ill battle them, but i'd rather feel like i had it set up to represent my team than to feel like i chose to battle a weak as rapper.

if you see it as a waist of time...then leave...seriously...if you honestly don't see the benefit in pushing yourself to be better everytime you write something....then get out...because everybody else here sees it..and gets it...

and seriously bro...the question you keep asking me is fucking retarded...it really is....the rule doesn't need to be followed consecutive weeks..it needs to be followed when there is an opportunity to follow it...I.E...WHEN SOMEONE CALLS US THE FUCK OUT.

it doesn't get any more simple then that.

and everytime you write, you are representing the team..it doesn't matter how good your opponenet is...it doesn't matter if you don't even have an opponenet..every time you write..you represent us....so if you're not gonna do your best every single time...than why bother at all?

any more questions you feel like waisting MY TIME with?

or are you starting to understand?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote