View Single Post
Old 07-02-08, 09:36 PM   #26
Nitrogen
Light Weight

IP:

what nonsense am i countinuing. i already said i "Agreed to the Fucking Rule" and all you had to do was mention that you were talking about a new rule. thats why in my first response to that post i said you were confusing me. if you wouldve cleared that up instead of going on this little mini tirade than i wouldve know that at about 7:54. and yes i consider journalism and essay writing standard writing. you wanna talk about trying to sound smart. you knew what the fuck i was talkin bout when i said standard writing. you didnt have to break it down like i dont know the fuckin differences in writing styles. but fuck it, im done wit arguing. i resolved the issue a couple post ago. if you got some more shit to say to me get at me on aim and it can be done through regular conversation. cause the more you post these indepth replies to me, im going to do the same to you so dont come at me about this continuing this nonsense shit. cause the more you post, i guess the higher the chances are of me being kicked out because i wont shut up until you do.

Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout

...Is to have Served Your Faction