Thread: Lay Fear vs 2V
View Single Post
Old 07-09-08, 08:22 PM   #6
сварливый

IP:

Workin' this late day, you're a brand name, silly fathomed pup workin' his habit,
Nah, but I hate lay, I'd really rather stand up when I murder a Faggot.
N` It's not like I care about ink when I says you should stop,
....But my neck whithers and Pops when this nerd's written a drop.
Take note when you lose this battle & spit raw, I'm not heeding my luck at all
But L , you'll need to go back to the drawing board, and this time, fucking draw.
Next, I'll paint a clue, throw it high in the air and yes I'll aim at U,
I aint gotta be serious.. you're just the dumbest fucker alive who AINT a mute.
& it's okay to be So gay you make str8s hurl, ur just a PRODUCT. of the new world
Fact is I know how well u make out at parties, 'n that you refuse to do it with girls
& u don't even know the main reason we're battling, you're a slut whore wanker, man,
Jo-Band might come back 2 life to read ur battle verse then fuckin' hang himself again
u'll strangle self wit pens, I trim lines, ur a poor mess, have I brushed up on lore? yes
I heard u were drowning a fool, now I'm Pissed u didn't change ur ways before death
& People hate your shit, so before you think you've POSSIBLY aced scorin',
..I heard you came in this battle to wreck, so I made it the safest place for it.
And you're like a rocket! Right? I'ma sock the life right out of this little twerp,
My hits'll have u take off with Might, it'll be tough tellin' ur boss u'r too sick 2 work.
My shit is hard to get, smart 'n quick, Saved the hard shit for last 2 smite some,
Say queer, when this starts, I'll fight'cha, Lay Fear in the dark? His idea lightbulb.
But don't act like you'll teach me a lesson, I bet you won't pass,
'Cuz if u school me here, u'r projecting the most whack verse, on a projector in class
an' I'm tired of you, you're weak as shit, you couldn't define how hard I beat this kid
When it's 'n the aftermath that ON TOP of Wackness is D, screaming he's king of it
So I suggest you face the danger, meaning next time I toss dude the pitch,
It'll be just really hard to find you Stranger.. When everyone knows you a bitch.
An I plainly retort, Lay Fear isn't a Jock he's a whore for the slaughter,
The only time you got dick tucked in a cup is cuz it's a dildo and full of water.
And no, I don't think you bite, sprite, 'cuz it's not a hunch, you're worthless.
...This cunt could relate to Sherlock & never find a good punch in verses..
But how could I provide the proof if I hide the truth from bitch-ass composite,
I'd make 'em think fast but his brain was trained 2 appreciate that he's the opposite
And I LOATHE retarded kids who text, so I'll cut UP the slack...
If the world was a paradox, Then every now and then you'd fucking be whack.
& to repeat, ur a dork. I've got sand in my feet to make you eat a shoe-full
I bet your only engine of thought is that which is Most wired to Google.
get hate, still I dissipate any thoughts to suggest peace,
I'll just spit a firestorm of controversy, while debates if you're good start to unleash
This broad is boring, in broad form, All I see is pussy, when the Dom be back?
I'd prolly be too tired to read your verse even if I was an insomniac....
......... Fuck 16. 80.
Let this lesson be of your brightest token, I won't just point out that Lay is lame,
But the last time a girl fell for you, she acted broken and unable to play The game.
L F? a Light fighter, I know your text tactics so you'll lose 'n act psycho,
& I suppose if your verse isn't put to good use HERE then it's eligible for Your recycle.
And I'll quick split you when I aint pissed, I'm puttin' you in your place, a lil bitch,
My text verses got people claimin' they Ill, your verse make 'em say they Ill~iterate
Call you a poster, boy, this hoe's a toy and on many site's he's told son,
I don't see any signs that you're dope, & yes, I'm expecting you to hold one.
I've never been one to kill a bloomer, but I don't fuck around with any rumors,
You've shown some growth in your brain...... Now I'm just Hoping it's a tumor.
And I will bust you with a blow, air could knock u off-balance 'n mess ya, I'll bet'cha,
It won't involve you touchin' your toes when I say you'll get taken out on a stretcher.
And you're not smart at all. Jokes got you think you're dope at rappin' son?
if I got 2 read slow 2 understand ur verse its 'cuz ”Time flies when you havin' fun“
Wait, scratch that first --^ With no Poetry, I'ma have to beat you black 'n purp,
I thought you might've went from bat to verse, .... Nope, wrong, just Bad to Worse.
So let me explain our comparison, and each part of this battle we play in our prime,
I make people's jaws drop, you make people laugh & point at specific lines.
You'll run in last, then leave first. same fashion when I'm in a trial for a beatin',
I'll feed you straight spice, and you won't even spit hot, fiery, OR seasoned..
N I can't lie, but I think you could say that I act rehearsed,
..Then it would remain ur custom title that makes u think u could match a verse.
But I'm Rotten 'n weary, I'll heart stop you in query,
An I Said You Wrote A Late Verse.. so it's dead, forgotten 'N buried.
And I aint busting your dad, wife, cousin or ya younglings,
But your writing train is so wack-on-wheels it needs an auto replacement of Nothing.
And I'll waste you, for Nothing, paper is money, Wait tho, I can kill on the 21st,
when it's over I'll still think the guy who hired me didn't get his moneys worth.
So raise up ya bar stakes, tell me how the tar taste that you eating D,
I laugh 'cuz it's the 2nd half of 2008 & you won't come half as close to beating me.
I get angry and pray to God to keep me patient, & heal my hurten forgotten soul,
You're soft enough to bake cookies & put cinnamon with swirls of frosting on rolls
Rap 'n curse, warn the children, I don't spit in an act of mirth,
But u could drop Bars to box me in, & all I'll need is 1 aluminum Cup 2 scratch ur verse
Watch when I pass the worse, I'm historic text with my size and girth,
But I musta felt 4 ur intelligence, u were a baby to cause alotta Wise at birth
Still I like to imply ya kindle,
I just feel bad you mighta thought you were an idol...but u never even tried assemble
And I am what you guessed, not in the night, i'm daylight stabbin' a guest,
..I feel sorry for the death of a good dude, u'r just here 'cuz u like to battle in text.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|