View Single Post
Old 07-12-08, 12:16 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Wow @ how long I've been away from this site.. but I see dudes still have a strange way of voting.

This battle wasn't great at all, but I have to say that Adam took this battle pretty easily. Mauv had some ok concepts that could've been flipped nicely - his wording let the punches down though. The bob & weave line was ok, shoot the shit line was far too basic to have any real power, battle of the sexes line was kinda eehhh.. pay niggaz to not lose was gay unless it was a true personal, which I highly doubt it was, adhere line had some cool wordplay and then the closer would've been good if it wasn't played to fuck. Adam on the other hand.. his opener sucked major ass, sorry bro but that was on some noob shit. The second bar was a bit better, but still far too basic for my tastes.. the number/date punch was funny, the new balance line was pretty cool, the next punch was weak again, the rock the sheeps clothing/ass hole line was disgusting but it had me laughing and the closer was pretty nice. So overall I thought Adam had a more polished verse, both had ups and downs but Adam got it on consistency.

And don't question my vote nuccaz, I have worldly knowledge of battles now that I have toured and participated in practically every decent league going on the internet.

Vote: Adam