View Single Post
Old 07-18-08, 02:45 PM   #33
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique
i aint asking for ur respect.. but im the guy who got serious.. problems with his memory.. cuz i was born with poor memory...now ive imporoved i wanna show my skills have improved.. and the people that thought i was wack can think again... cuz i swear to god im not.. its just my writing was 2.. jumbled,, and the flow wasnt coming off, and nothing to really express an idea.. but im alot beter now.. cuz i train my mind with music...which is better den doing nothing and sliting my wrists over.

All Good.

Why dont you try being normal about thing though? Instead of popping of at the jaw, why not just show us ya skill, instead of flapping gums about how good you are.

Im a real mother fucker, so heres some real talk, your not that good, you have a long way to go to learn and elevate. Your telling people a lot better than you, that they are wack. Which just makes you look like a pathetic kid.

In life, no matter what you do, theres gonna allways be people better than you, a real man would recognise that fact, and use that as a reason to learn and get better.