Thread: Week 6 Chat.
View Single Post
Old 07-19-08, 05:26 PM   #85
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
yea and it said the battle was moved so i couldnt even fucking post when i wanted to, i come to post now and it says i'v lost
You're not above the league rules. You post before Saturday or get an extension. It was Saturday and you hadn't posted anything since your check or asked for an extension. I closed the thread and moved it. To me, that qualifies as a no-show.

so what happened to that post late and get -2 votes rule? Cuz it doesnt seem like i ever had a chance
The rule that Lay wrote doesn't even make sense. It says if you no-show you get 2 votes deducted.

Adam would have gave me an extension and i would have posted yesterday at 1am but unfortunatly one of you decided to move our battle thread so i couldnt even post, i wake up later like i always do and i've lost cuz i didnt post by 12pm
I said Adam posted his verse less than 5 minutes after you posted. You didn't say another thing for 16 hours or so. Could have easily sent someone a message, posted in a chat thread, or whatvever to contact one of us about your problem. If you had actually made some effort to contact someone or made the effort to show up on time, this wouldn't be a problem.

lmaooo seems fair to me

Yeah, seems fair to me.

88 miles per hour should do it.