Thread: Week 6 Chat.
View Single Post
Old 07-19-08, 06:55 PM   #89
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
If you contact Adam before tonight and he says its okay, I'll open it till midnight.

Fuck having to ask Adam if i can post in my own battle thread. You guys want to reinforce the rules to keep people in line so bad to the point you fuck up a contendership match and what could have been a great battle. And your philosophy on your rules is so fucking flawed it's increadible. So at 1am on a friday, instead of just being able to post my verse then at a better time, and then ask Adam if he'll allow it, I have to wait because the thread is closed and I can't post, and then somehow pray Adam is online sometime for me to ask him for an extension, and then PM you to open the battle, and then drop, all before 12pm friday? LMFAO... what the fuck did you want me to do? 3 way call you guys on the phone? Cuz I have your numbers on speed dial huh, just incase something like this happened, yeoopp always good to be prepared. It's fucking stupid.

I'm going out right NOW to celebrate my birthday some more, so I wouldn't even be able to post on time if it was open til 12am. The time I would have posted was yesterday as i've already stated had my battle not been moved. And considering this was a contendership match, and you still couldn't bend the rules a little, just shows how horribly the "no show" was handled. Making an example out of the contendership match to show how you enforce the rules isn't gonna attract anymore people, showing that th league is having good battles (like the contendership would have been) is how it would attract people.

Anyways i've said enough, i really dont care anymore cuz im bout to get smashed for my bday and im happy as fuck, from now on i guess i'll jus post on time OR i'll call up whoever im battling on speed dial and ask them for an extension

Lol pc out