Thread: Week 6 Chat.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-08, 02:47 AM   #98
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm not tryna fuck you out of the battle to "enforce the rules." But the rules that Lay wrote are vague and it said "if they no-show they lose two votes." That doesn't even make sense.

I told Lay lastnight that I was closing the battle and he knew that you hadn't showed and didn't say anything about it so I closed it.

I edited the rules to make them easier to understand and follow, but you coulda atleast made an effort to tell someone that you were gonna drop at 1 am. If you had, I wouldn't have closed it. I responded to your post within 5 minutes of saying it, you could even have told me then.

Not gonna clutter of the chat with anymore of this.

I didnt even know u were online, i was at my homies place and only came to post, I saw it was moved and was like fuckk itt ill mention it in the chat thread, go get high some more, and they'll gimme time to post tomorrow... and then i left. I didn't have it all planned out i expected to drop on friday but I couldn't get on the computer til then

Anyways it doesnt matterr when im smashed i get in a good mood and i love you all, soo open your arms wide kirk and don't reject my love