View Single Post
Old 07-27-08, 08:53 AM   #753
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

what up my crhymies??? ya boy is back in action, word.

first and foremost...i'd like to apologize to all of my crhyme family members. i am apologizing because i had to back out of the topical tourney, not because i wanted to, but because i had no access to the net for a short while due to complications that were out of my hands. i talked to talk and i told him to keep you guys informed, however, the other night, i heard that his computer has been acting up as well...so he hasn't been as active either. either way i am back. i am pissed at myself for not being able to make good on my word like i would have liked to, but i am even more upset at the fact that as an official crhyme representative, it was my duty to be there on the v.e. front lines mashin' for my sinners. i hope that y'all can accept my apology. for those of you that know me...you know that i'd do anything in my power to never let you down. church.

on a side note: is that "THE C.A.L.I." that i see postin' up again??? if so, whats good playboy??? it's been a minute my man (no homo). im glad to have you on board my crhymie.

the super, crhyme sin

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.