View Single Post
Old 07-27-08, 02:57 PM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Why do you insist on coming in a thread about "The 5 Rings" but making it about YOUR inability to come in a thread about "The 5 Rings" and acknowledging the purpose of it?

lmao..answering a question with a question..that's one way to save face i guess...don't speak to me unless you have something of value to say...all you do is bitch about rv...and yet you continue to post...and instead of just appreciating what people have to contribute...you feel it is necessary to call them out on shit that isn't even important.

the funny thing is...if this was somebody elses thread..you wouldn't give two shits about the purpose of it.

we all know this without proof...but just so you can't argue...here is some proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
DOn't think because Nas put out his latest album you can say "nigga" and be cool...fool

Just stay in school.

this was in response to 2v saying "nigga" in adams thread...
you're selfish and insecure to the point where you have trouble saying something positive about somebody else..without trying to bring them down at the same time...and to top it all off...you're a hypocrite who would rather call people out for the same things that you do...than defend yourself in a respectable manner.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote