View Single Post
Old 07-29-08, 04:25 PM   #45
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
i dont get caught for everything...
wait..either way why do you give a fuck...its not like the things you say are gonna change the way i live..yadig

you don't need to get caught for everything...i don't give a fuck how you live bro...i'm just lettin you know...your not shit...and don't say stupid ass shit like..."oh i probably make more money than you"....when realistically...you are probably a small time drug dealer that makes MAYBE a grand a week..and you think your livin large in general...when in reality...your only livin large compared to your hood folk...who are felons and can't make more than minimum wage.

and if you actually had the intelligence to make even half of what i do...you wouldn't be suggesting that your making tax-free bank by doing illegal shit ....over the internet...you would be smart enough to know that you need to keep that shit to yourself.

why? because somebody who didn't like you could report you to the i.r.s. and you would be fucked....and guess what..theres a lot of people here who don't like you..

so...A..either your full of shit..
or B...your half full of shit..and stupid as fuck.

your pick.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote