View Single Post
Old 08-01-08, 12:56 PM   #49
сварливый

IP:

HOLY SHIT to whoever fucking said "For Us By Us" meant black people..

*dies of laughter*

Talk about one confused individual dude

For Us By Us has NOTHING to do with black people, even if it was made by black people. It just means "I would wear the clothing I make"

and stop talking about Nas, I'll fucking hang his album

fuck all you black people talking about my skin

racists.

all of you die, I hate you

Anyway, yeah, a lot of confusion springs up over what is actually racist and what is not. Please think extremely hard before you call someone racist. werd. 'Cuz when I say a LOT of confusion, I know people who are like DAmn those Niggers I'll fucking kill blah blah blah I'm a racist I'm a racist!!!

Then when they are talking to a regular, normal ass lady who is black in public they are like "But she's a sweet nigger lady". Which shouldn't matter, if you're racist. You hate their skin and you want nothing to do with them, and it's ONLY because of their skin, if they are nice, it doesn't matter. So there are people claiming to be racist who really aren't, and etc. The list goes on and on. It's best for people to ignore racial remarks and it's foolish for anyone to say any corporation, especially that of clothing, is for a certain ethnic group. In fact it's just fucking retarded. lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|