View Single Post
Old 08-02-08, 03:30 AM   #59
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
you don't need to get caught for everything...i don't give a fuck how you live bro...i'm just lettin you know...your not shit...and don't say stupid ass shit like..."oh i probably make more money than you"....when realistically...you are probably a small time drug dealer that makes MAYBE a grand a week..and you think your livin large in general...when in reality...your only livin large compared to your hood folk...who are felons and can't make more than minimum wage.

and if you actually had the intelligence to make even half of what i do...you wouldn't be suggesting that your making tax-free bank by doing illegal shit ....over the internet...you would be smart enough to know that you need to keep that shit to yourself.

why? because somebody who didn't like you could report you to the i.r.s. and you would be fucked....and guess what..theres a lot of people here who don't like you..

so...A..either your full of shit..
or B...your half full of shit..and stupid as fuck.

your pick.

haha, if u personally make over a grand a week why waste time talkin to fags on here and not just fuckin bitches at all times. if i made anything close to that i wouldn't waste my time in a lame internet site discussing nonsense. prolly if i was actually makin that kind of money i wouldn't have the time, u on the other hand must of been given the money cuz u do have the time to have money and waste it talkin to fags on the internet.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote