View Single Post
Old 08-02-08, 07:59 AM   #56
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
Not a tool, if anything you are. You say anything to go against the grain, and to me that's about as toolish as it fucking gets. I just realized i'm not black, and wearing those clothes misrepresents who and what I am. I am a fucking salesman, I HUSTLE, LEGALLY! I don't need any type of clothes to tell me who I am. I represent myself to the fullest in every aspect of life. At this point, I have my mind set on one thing, MONEY. And that's that.

You said hip hop belongs to african americans. Hence, you being a tool.

Edit: I didn't read your post at first, I just went back and read it.

Way to contradict yourself. Say you don't wear a type of clothing because it misrepresents you, but then saying you don't need any type of clothing to tell you who you are. But anyway...

If you think that dressing "black," is considered wearing clothing too big for you, then enjoy living life with that outlook. No fucking clothing type belongs to a race, you idiot. And no type of clothing can represent who you are as a person. You're a salesman... okay. Why let that control what you wear out of work?

If someone is a overall nice person, wether they wear cheap clothes, top of the line clothes, clothes too big for them, clothes to small for them, hip hop brands, band shirts, they are still a nice person. So who cares what kind of clothes anyone wears? Goddamn, you're a tool.

And lol at you comparing being black to being a salesman. Lmao.

88 miles per hour should do it.