View Single Post
Old 08-02-08, 01:12 PM   #61
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
haha, if u personally make over a grand a week why waste time talkin to fags on here and not just fuckin bitches at all times. if i made anything close to that i wouldn't waste my time in a lame internet site discussing nonsense. prolly if i was actually makin that kind of money i wouldn't have the time, u on the other hand must of been given the money cuz u do have the time to have money and waste it talkin to fags on the internet.

lmao...2 douchebags in a row try to call me out on making a grand week.

learn to read you guys...i never said that I MADE a grand a week...i told him he didn't make as much as me...and suggested that he probably thought he was balling because he made MAYBE a grand a week peddling drugs

i make over a grand a week...way over...

i'm a geographic marketing coordinator for nike...i've been working for them for 5 years...i make over 100,000 grand a year..not to mention what i make for testing products...

they also pay for my school...and 1 car payment....and 1 house payment...so i actually make closer to 200,000 a year..

and i'm not going to defend myself for you lames....when you have enough money to do whatever you what.....shit still gets boring...that's all i'm going to say.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote