View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:08 AM   #8
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

you don't need to say shit about me and dabatos...he's the only person i've battled topically that will say "battle" next to it....you don't need to say a fuckin thing for me to know what you're talking about..that's for you...not for me.

and no..you didn't use the words brute strength....you said raw power...my bad...those arn't the same things...and you played football with your friends? how the fuck would you know you were any good at it? do your friends play 11 on 11 with full pads? organised footballl and backyard football don't even compare...so you don't know shit other then what you do against your homeboys....but like i said...im not calling you a liar...i just have my doubts...10.43 is incredibly fast....so if you did run it that fast...good shit...that's very impressive...to be honest..i don't really care...

now...i'm going to sum this up real quick from here on out.

i told you...i respected you as a writer and said straight up you were one of the better text heads i've come across....

i didn't say SHIT to you..untill you got bent out of shape about something i said about somebody else....and than you try to make it sound like you came at me because i came at you...

then...i say i read your work...from a year ago.....and you tell me how pathetic i am for doing that..and in the same post....tell me my 1 official topical battle(against dabatos) that was 3 years ago...was garbage...sound familiar?

to top it all off...you tell me i need to read the words you say...and call me an idiot...when clearly...you've got trouble reading yourself...if you didn't...you'd have a different excuse for attacking me then the one you gave me.

the only reason why i pointed out the people who respect me...is because you felt the need to talk about people you've beaten....what you've done...etc..

now...how about you save us both some time...and just link me to something that you think is good that you've written...and i'll be straight up about it...just like i'm honest about everything...i don't let my annoyance or hatred for somebody get in the way of my opinion of their abilities on anything....i think t.o. is a freak of an athlete and football player...but i can't fucking stand him...

if you can sit there and read my newer shit...and tell me it's garbage..than...1...you're just talkin shit to look cool...or 2...you really think that...if 2 is the case..then theres no fucking way you're even close to my level

like i said....ask around....fuck...ask your friends....it doesn't matter to me..the ONLY person who will back you up is adam...prove me wrong..please

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote