Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:37 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Oh, well in topicals I ain't never beaten him because I ain't never battled him in that area. I beat him twice in text, lol. But its whatever.

And for your knowledge, I checked the latest thing you dropped in open mics and it was decent. I still think I would destroy you. However, seeing as though this argument doesn't seem to be going anywhere.. you should know that I tell everyone I would destroy them.

Moving onto a serious note now...

I truly believe that I could, maybe not definitely would, but COULD beat you in a topical battle. I also believe that if we had a Crew Battle against CS then TE would win. Simply because half of CS don't even come on this site anymore and the other half ain't that good.

I don't know about topically, but in text I would own everyone in CS and so would Kirk. Kesse/Drakel could probably beat most topically if he really tried. Hell, Adam is super rusty at text, but if he wanted to he could beat most if not all in text. We could bring JTR over.. he would crush everyone in text. We could bring Spul over in case you wanted to roll audio and he would pretty much kill anyone you put up against him.