View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:45 AM   #15
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Moving onto a serious note now...

I truly believe that I could, maybe not definitely would, but COULD beat you in a topical battle. I also believe that if we had a Crew Battle against CS then TE would win. Simply because half of CS don't even come on this site anymore and the other half ain't that good.

I don't know about topically, but in text I would own everyone in CS and so would Kirk. Kesse/Drakel could probably beat most topically if he really tried. Hell, Adam is super rusty at text, but if he wanted to he could beat most if not all in text. We could bring JTR over.. he would crush everyone in text. We could bring Spul over in case you wanted to roll audio and he would pretty much kill anyone you put up against him.

we've got no arguments then...i guess it was just a giant misunderstanding...i believe i already said t.e. would probably win...especially since we're mostly a topical crew...and you guys are mostly a text crew with guys who can do topical...and a few who can do them pretty well...like i said before...i believe the only person who can fuck with me in t.e. topically..is kirk...i already told kirk he;s better than me at text..i already told you the exact same thing...you say drakel and kesse could beat most in c.s. if they tried...i could beat all in c.s...not just most.

i don't know if you read my "i'm done" post..but i basically said i was leaving because half the people don't show up..and most the people that do...don't impress me...and arn't trying to elevate...i check up on their shit because i'm not familiar with most of em...their..."legacys" if you will...and i've actually told kirk this a while back...it's been kind of embarrasing..because the shit is mediocre at best

so i mean...did you really think i was talking about text the whole time? or were you just bored?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote