Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:55 AM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
If I am being honest I am bored, half asleep because I woke up yesterday at like 8.30am and have been awake all through yesterday, all through last night and all through today. Its now like 2.50pm and I'm about ready to collapse.

So, half the stuff you have said I have probably either ignored, not fully understood or just disregarded because I am that tired I can't think straight. I've only really cottoned-on to half the shit you have said. So apologies.

I can tell you if we topical battled now you would definitely own me. I'm rusty as hell. I'd need like 5 battles at least to get my swing back.

But, I don't bother because all of my intellectual, deep meaningful writing is saved for my book that I am writing.

Word and be cool.

good shit then bro, no hard feelings...and goodluck with the book...i'm writing one myself...it's definately an interesting thing to do.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote