View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 03:28 PM   #22
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Theres a group of you Fucktards that do nothing but hate ... its commical.... yall act like its high school and yall are trying to be the bully jocks... haha...

Hoes
Dick Flexer
Kirk blow brains
Adam
Hades

None of yall rock a mic... therefore this is the last time i will acknowledge you on this board... Sticks and stones... and yall shouldnt throw em in a glass house...

BYE HATERS

Wow. Those were clever nicknames you made for us. Very clever. The funny thing is, none of us make tracks or anything because we don't want to, but if you were to put your shit on paper, beside our shit, you'd get embarrassed. Honestly, you can't write for SHIT. I'd love for you to compare something you've written with any of our shit.

Go ahead and say "PICK UP A MIC." We don't need to pick up a mic. to know we're better than you. And you can act like you're doing big things, but bro, you promote your myspace, and mine still has more page views than yours. My everyday life is better than your fuckin' rap, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
It's actually quite simple...

These people have NOTHING, NOTHING to be proud of, or celebrate in their own lives...So, they resolve to be crab ass haters with nothing else to do than ATTEMPT to shoot someone else down...That's the BITCHASSNESS in them...

They're scared...weak ass punks who're miserable with their own existence...And, doing this is their only sense of "power"

They can easily come in a thread and say "Even though we don't rap, good luck with your goals and future." <--Nah, that smells TOO MUCH like right...

So, they do the opposite because it's a place of comfort for them...I actually feel sorry for them...

Can you imagine them having a job, and acting like that...or, being in the REAL WORLD and acting like that...

It's unequivocal...they don't leave the house and have NO LIVES.

They practice making "clever" comments on a RAP site to look "intelligent" while operating under the guise of "truth"...

it's a bunch of bullshit...

And, I hope they figure it out now before they end up dead with NOTHING to account for, like so many people end up doing...

Sad.

Ahhhhahaha. You got somethin' to be proud of? Your huge fanbase? Yeah, I can tell you got one by your 1,600 page views. Just like Tito, you're doin' big things. Lmao, and I wonder how many of those hits was you visiting your own page. Haha. But anyway, I've got a great life. A good job, a girlfriend of 2 and a half years, parents who love me, good friends, and the list could continue forever.

So, what have you got? You're so much better than us, but you're still sitting on a website where EVERYONE hates you, talking shit about other people not having lives. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO? You say you have a job, what do you do besides that? Hang out with friends? No, bro.

You wake up in the morning, check the rap forums, go to work (maybe), come home, check the rap forums, eat dinner on the couch with a tv tray, then lay down in bed thinking about how much you wish your life could be like the people you talk shit to. You know, to actually be liked by someone?

And again, maybe you can "ride a beat." But the content of what I write, SHITS on anything you have ever created in your life. Fuck you, have a good one.

88 miles per hour should do it.