View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 04:25 AM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Dick Flexer is the shit, recognise that whore.

But yeah, Kirk, Hades and In-Vision basically just summarised Tha Q's entire life. So you can come and continue to hate on us dudes in our early, early 20's (like 21-22) and comment on how we have no lives when you are 30 and still live on this site.

And fuck, Tito do you ever post anything where you don't tell someone to pick up a mic or some shit along those lines. You really are that pathetic that that is your only way of retaliating to any hate thrown at you. Pick up a book once in a while, watch the news, take some classes or whatever you need to do to actually garner some intelligence.

I'm not going to sit here and talk like I could out-freestyle you on a microphone or whatever because lets be real, I couldn't. I couldn't out-freestyle Tha Q either. And I'm sure with enough time I couldn't produce a better track than either of you. The simple fact is, that is NOT what I do. That is NOT what I came on here for. You two have experience, you have the talent for it and congrats on that. But the real facts are that if you dropped your mics for a day and tried to out-write me then I would fucking shit all over you 10 times out of 10. In-Vision would do the same. Kirk would do the same. Crazy Hades would do the same. Adam would do the same.

So how about you stop hating on us, both of you, and then maybe we'll stop hating on you. Then maybe we can all appreciate that we all have talent, its just yours is a different talent to ours.