View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 12:30 PM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Its all written word, however poetry has a style that you can't really put into audio. At least with an open mic the general majority can be recorded with some reworking and shit.

However, to answer Tito... I stay at text because I originally came on here to drop some Open Mics and get input so I could elevate my writing skills which I believe I have done. I peeped some text battles and it seemed to be pretty entertaining at times so I tried it and I enjoyed it. It takes no effort once you get into the swing of it and its enjoyable so I continue. I've never even been remotely interested in getting into the music business, so audio just has no appeal to me.

I want to be a writer, whether it be writing novels/books for publication, journalism, writing screenplays for movies or writing for a tv show (the latter being my ultimate goal). Believe it or not, writing open mics and getting feedback on here furthered my writing ability to a point and now I seek improvement by other means. But I stay on here and battle for fun in the VTL and just chat to dudes because there are so many cool guys on here and once in a while you can actually have an intelligent conversation.

But yeah, everyone can keep doing there thing. I'll be doing mine.

Stay cool. If dudes still wanna beef, continue. I'll just sit back and watch.