View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 02:37 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

i appreciate the respect tito...i really do....but i don't really think that's fair...especially since i feel like theres only a specific group of people you are refferring to....kirk being one of them...coming from another writer...he is one of the best to come through this site....i'm not going to say i'm better then him...and he is one of very few i won't say that about...however...i have noticed that kirk doesn't hold anything back when it comes to his opinnion of you..or the people you associate with...i don't either..i just have a different opinnion.and my opinnion..i'm sure...you appreciate a lot more because it's positive.

i'm not accusing you of returning "favors"...but...it just seems odd that i'm the only person on this site that you feel deserves your respect...you know? maybe you just havn't read anything of kirks...if that's the case...you probably should...not for the sake of giving him props..but for the sake of enjoying yourself.

and Q.....shut the fuck up.....tito said rap=rythym and poetry....rythym...AND poetry.
now, of course you can say he was reffering to the combination of the two as a whole is what creates rap....but then i could say...that rhythm by definition...doesn't have to involve sound.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote