View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 03:21 PM   #40
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
you make music for underground heads?

lmao...stop fucking assuming shit about me bro...just because i tell you how shit really is...and you are so deep in denial that you can't even realise the shit is true...even though the evidence is obvious.....doesn't mean that you know anything about the music i listen to.

and Q...don't let your ego get in the way of your logic friend.....when i said your music is good by r.v. standards....i meant that, if you were to put your music on my play-list....along with the music i listen to...it would be skipped..non stop...however...if all i could listen to was music from r.v....and had a playliost of everyone who's ever recorded on r.v.....your music would get a healthy ammount of play time.

that's pretty easy to understand..isn't it?

#1...I'm not assuming anything about anyone...

<---Couldn't care less about what you are.

I'm commenting on the statements made here...and now.

Again, if music touches someone, why put stipulations on it?

What am I in denial about? The only comments I've ever made about my music is that I'm a GOOD RAPPER...and that I was TALENTED.

Anybody should believe that about themselves dude...

Not to mention the fact that OTHER rappers (some that you respect) have told me the same thing...

So, what's clear is that I'm doing what I like...making songs and letting people HEAR THEM.

What's the fuss about? That I have dreams of bigger things? Dude, come on...mind ya business...not mine.

Also, I know people who have songs of mine on their IPOD and listen to them ALL THE TIME...

I appreciate that...

They don't say "Q, this is a good song, BY SOMEONE WHO IS UNSIGNED, NOT A MILLIONAIRE, AND NOT PROFESSIONAL."

Get it?

You just go bask in Tito's praise while hating on people TITO respect.

Dip shit.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote