View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 03:32 PM   #42
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
so i'm not supposed to hate on you because tito respects you? as if just because i respect him..we have to agree on everything? that's a joke dude...

i don't think you get it...at all...

i don't care that you have bigger dreams...i even told you..i hope you succeed in everything you do.

how is that hateful?

all i fucking told you was...is that you are a hypocrite...and that it's rediculous to generalise and hate on a group of people...especially when a good majority of those people ARE underground heads...

hence the reason i told you...."do that shit on a record...and lose half your fucking fanbase"

Well, at least you just ADMITTED to being a hater.

See, I don't hate you. I don't down your craft. Obviously, ANYONE can elevate. But, don't try to play me dude...i think you're believing the hype on here by these kids a bit too damn much...

get to know someone before you judge...and, if yoiu don't care, be a DICK and proud of it...

What am I supposed to view you as? A sage?

Sure...let me ABSORB these nuggets of wisdom...

Things any MORON knows...

You presume I don't believe it because I'm not bowing down to you...

Dude...Cardinal Rule #1...Assume an INFERIOR position to NO ONE...but, that has nothing to do with me making music and loving it.

And, who am I hating on? The "people" of RV...wait...lemme tell you about these "PEOPLE"

Ahem...these "people" won't let the past GO...they're STUCK in a perpetual state of delusion...thinking the world can't go on unless they prove to the universe that I'm a failure...

I will NEVER be a failure because even when things don't go the way I think, I learn from them...

Again, just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't

My BALLS didn't drop until I was 13...

get it?

from 1-12...I was a lil kid with a high pitched voice...

when I turned 13, I grew hair on my nuts...

So basically, when I do achieve my goals (OH, and I WILL), it'll be another evolution of my life.

What's the fuss again?

Worry about yaself.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote