View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 03:35 PM   #43
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Well, at least you just ADMITTED to being a hater.

See, I don't hate you. I don't down your craft. Obviously, ANYONE can elevate. But, don't try to play me dude...i think you're believing the hype on here by these kids a bit too damn much...

get to know someone before you judge...and, if yoiu don't care, be a DICK and proud of it...

What am I supposed to view you as? A sage?

Sure...let me ABSORB these nuggets of wisdom...

Things any MORON knows...

You presume I don't believe it because I'm not bowing down to you...

Dude...Cardinal Rule #1...Assume an INFERIOR position to NO ONE...but, that has nothing to do with me making music and loving it.

And, who am I hating on? The "people" of RV...wait...lemme tell you about these "PEOPLE"

Ahem...these "people" won't let the past GO...they're STUCK in a perpetual state of delusion...thinking the world can't go on unless they prove to the universe that I'm a failure...

I will NEVER be a failure because even when things don't go the way I think, I learn from them...

Again, just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't

My BALLS didn't drop until I was 13...

get it?

from 1-12...I was a lil kid with a high pitched voice...

when I turned 13, I grew hair on my nuts...

So basically, when I do achieve my goals (OH, and I WILL), it'll be another evolution of my life.

What's the fuss again?

Worry about yaself.

once again..you're missing the bigger picture...i wasn't admitting to being a hater..cause i don't hate you..i've never said that..or implied it..i was just using that as an example of how rediculous what you said was.

and as far as these people who won't let the past go......

from what i've seen....you seem to be the one that goes into threads...and hates on people...because they hated on you earlier.

nobody is going to let the past go untill you do.

and if you understand everything i've told you..then understand your actions contradict the knowledge you claim to have.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote