View Single Post
Old 08-17-08, 09:41 AM   #40
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
In my honest opinion, had I been around to vote on that last week I would have picked Adam. The first bar from SPuL was religiously incorrect in a partial sense and also that whole Adam and Eve concept has been raped to death on Adam.

Then Adam went with calling SPuL a bitch in a moderately creative way I guess, although I personally thought it was weak. His second punch was fucking garbage, I mean the whole aspect of battling is to be witty and creative and that second punch read basic and just had no power at all.

Finally, SPuL's final bar tried to flip off the second bar from Adam and it failed miserably. The whole bolding stuff in your punch is fucking played to fuck and it just makes the punch seemed forced to fuck.

So, overall Adam would've won for having the only punch that was even remotely close to worthy of being mentioned.

I hope neither of you get angry at what I said, because I am cool with the both of you. Stay cool.

lol how else was I supposed to make it look highlighted? I bolded it in yellow, to go with the highlight part.

and rofl @ adam telling me he not pissed about it, then now posting it on other threads. ROFL get over it man

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote