View Single Post
Old 08-18-08, 04:54 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeƱor Lavish
I have sex with women. I could wear a thong speedo and talk with a lisp and still get females, I'm secure with my sexuality girls dig my confidence and I look good in what I wear. To judge me based on me saying "the sex" is very close minded since you only know me based on posts on a rap site. The things I say are far from common which makes me stand out and it makes my sense of humor very defined. And I can sit here and say your soft for your little "Oooh I'm falling for this girl I never kissed she's perfect" thread but you don't see me being immature and childish. You have some insecurity issues you need to deal with thats why you attempt to clown on stangers on a rap site. Need a hug?

predictable bullshit..

i dont give a cunt who you are.. its obvious your not the player you build yourself up to be you liar.. dont even try and slip that small minded pompus crap past me.. the real issue here is that you said some gay looking shoes are 'the sex'.. i called you a fucking homo..

whether its your fucken 'net personality' or whatever the fuck fantasy world your living in......i dont care..

those shoes are sponsored by carson cresly.. that shit is part of the gay uniform buddy.. just shut the fuck up.. its what it is

you said it sister..