View Single Post
Old 08-20-08, 03:54 PM   #157
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
Lmao what does race have to do with this? lmao oh i love how some people on the net try to take shit so personal.. and word, keep coloring on walls and keep telling yourself you're bad ass.

and LOL nice try, but just because you're on a rap board doesn't mean you're trying to rap for a living. Nice try. I'm rocking a 3.75 GPA in college, easily can get above that this semester, because I get to take mainly English classes due to choosing major and the kid is a beast in english. I can get 4.0 easily. Then with all the extra curricular shit i do, and teachers loving the kid, can transfer to much better school. Harvard you just need 3.5 GPA or higher to transfer and strong recommendations. Same with Stanford. HOLLA B...

Not to mention, I been rolling in 4+ g's for a good 8 months. then my website getting over 1,000 unique hits a day. With ads, that's about $10-$30 a day. So I'ma be making 300-900 dollars a month for just doing nothing but owning a website. Cool huh?

music is a hobby, b. I do it when i get spare time from college. I hope you're not putting all your eggs in the music basket cuz..........

Go run another failure of a tournament, why don't cha?

SNAKE LOOL GET OFF ME MY MANS

OWNAGE .