View Single Post
Old 08-26-08, 10:12 PM   #111
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
whoa man..

you sound like the leader of some fucken chess club right now.. geeked out lad..

i admit.. im better at battling when the other dude is standing right infront of me and i can mock their steez.. their looks, what they wear...

getting crowd reactions... fronting up on people.. ACTUALLY FREESTYLING shit sorry cuz.. im talking about shit you wouldnt know about..

good on you bud.. all im sayin is making threads to big up forum members or text battlers or whatever you like to call yourselves is a cocksuck...

are you denying that?

or sticking with some "your not making sence" argument mechanism..

or what

The way you phrased your sentance, you made sense in the sense that i could understand what you meant... but didn't in the sense that you made no fucking sense lmfaoo. So im glad i was able to explain that, anywayss, already told you I freestyle battle and was in a tournament for much music (canadian mtv) over here doing that for fun.

And we are text battlers and we are forum members cuz hello, just like you, we registered to a forum, and then we wrote lines that rhymed to make fun of eachother.

And what do you call yourself? Cuz i'm pretty sure you're a forum member, a moderator, and all the other shit they use to classify people on this fancy lil website

If the idea in general is a cocksuck to you then that's ok I guess, it's to commemorate feats people did which were impressive or aided to the site

Same reason there's a hall of fame for everything from Rock and Roll to any sport to shit you prolly never heard of and dont care bout just like here on RV.