View Single Post
Old 08-29-08, 07:08 PM   #60
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Text battling is not one half of audio. They are two completely different things. Refer to Aphilly's post and shut your face up, faggot. Now, text pieces, you may be able to put onto a beat, but not all pieces are meant to be put on a beat. Which explains the poetry and open mic. section of this forum. Aside from what you may think, if it rhymes, it doesn't mean it's sposed to be a rap. Idiot.

Records don't mean shit, bud. Hence, why I destroyed you BARELY even trying in our battle. And as far as you telling me whats up from now on, I'm way more respected as a writer and texter than you are, so stick to your shitty audios and I'll stick to what I do. I'm not coming in here saying "AUDIO IS ABOUT DELIVERY! 100%! FLOW DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! THE WORDS DON'T MEAN SHIT AS LONG AS IT'S GOOD DELIVERY!" So, stick to the shit YOU KNOW (the shitty audio you create), and I'll stick to what I know.

P.S. - That's not how you vote on a battle. You're gonna judge fucking flow over punches? You're a fuckin' herb, man. Please don't even bother responding, because everything you say makes you look like a fucking jackass.

Yo sour faggot patch EXACTLY........................

Oh ebrics cockafeller read up bitch you may learn something.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote