View Single Post
Old 08-30-08, 06:09 PM   #34
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
There hasn't been a solid Final Fantasy game since FF7, so yeah.. don't expect me to get excited about that. Shit, Final Fantasy VII pretty much shits over every other game in the series combined.

Genji: Days of the Blade
Please don't fucking tell me that this is supposed to be good. Genji is fucking garbage.. its fucking Onimusha with moderately superior graphics and lets face it.. Onimusha was the biggest piece of ass ever.

God of War 3
This, I'm with you on this one. God of War is a fucking awesome series and the first two were spectacular games. I honestly believe that this will keep the PS3 in the races for a time, but overall 360 will win out.

Grand Turismo 5
Grand Turismo HD
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gran Turismo has been fucking shit since #2. What the fuck? Lets release a large scale demo and then release the actual full game.. fucking PROLOGUE. What a waste of money that was for me? Gran Turismo used to be dope, but with Forza Motorsport 3 scheduled for an 09 release.. Race Driver GRID already out there.. GT is gonna be a thing of the past man.

Heavenly Sword
OMFG!! You are kidding me right. This game was fucking shit. The action events with the button pressing was moderate at best. Honestly, no game has mastered that type of addition to general gameplay.. other than Dynamite Cop back on the Dreamcast. The combat in this game marvels your eyes for about 10 minutes then it gets fucking boring as hell and really, really repetitive. Also, the story plays out pathetic and overall this was a hyped game that fell at the first hurdle.

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Jak & Daxter suck ass period. Ratchet & Clank are pretty decent, but these fags are fucking garbage and so are their games.

Killzone 3
FUCKING RAW. One of the games that is going to get me to buy a PS3 again.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Yeah, so the first play through was awesome. I loved it. Then it was boring, plain and simple. There is no replay value to this game. I only really put it on a second time briefly so I could watch myself perusing the playboy magazines and rolling around like a dumb ass in a barrel. I mean, seriously.. how can you respect a game where you can hide in a cardboard box. Honestly.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World
Every gundam game has been trash and this will only be loved in Japan where it is FUCKING HUGE.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Lmao @ you thinking this will garner the PS3 any respect. It was stolen from Microsoft and a few additions thrown in. But, wake up.. the 360 has the ONLY TRUE sequel to Ninja Gaiden.

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Could be good, past games have been worth a play but nothing special.

and thats just to name a few, shittin on 360

So, umm... yeah.. how is the PS3 shitting on the 360?