Thread: A Great Storm?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-08, 12:26 AM   #9
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The meaning of the word Temperate means Moderate.

a temperate climate is a climate without extremes. Therefore it would be the In-Between climate you're talking about. Which is the climate we're in now...

I'm not going to go over the science of it, because it is believed to be possible that a super hurricane hits the earth.

And, logically speaking, for Tropical temperatures to rise, the Temperate would drop, because Temperate is the norm.

Please explain otherwise to me if you think you have it all down.

No shit dude...why do you go into such excruciating detail about such simple matters?...it is believed to be possible that a super hurricane hits the earth? or could hit the earth? just because it is believed that could happen, doesn't mean it's related to global warming...so...i don't know why you insist on being redundant.

And that is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. The temperature doesn't work like that. Let's say the average temperate temperature is between 35-100 dgrees. If tropical temps rise...that doesn't mean the other temps lower....all it means is that global avg temperature has more outliers....and when those outliers are calculated into the global equation...temperate doesn't drop...it rises...not the temperature..but the standard for definiton of "temperate climate" temperate is average...we both know that....if tropical temps rise....so does the earths avg...just like if tropical lowered...so would the earths avg. The only thing that would change....would be the name of the climate that we live in. Not the actual temperature. And with all that being said...the name wouldn't ever change anyways..

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote