View Single Post
Old 09-01-08, 12:53 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Uh-Oh! He couldn't finish a sentence!

Over the past 35 years, the Atlantic's sea surface temperature has increased one degree Fahrenheit. The result … a four-percent increase of atmospheric water vapor and a six to eight-percent increase in rainfall.

Conditions that contribute to larger, more forceful, hurricanes.
The cause -- Trenberth says predominantly global warming. "What we think is likely to happen, they will get more intense, they will likely get a little bigger, but maybe there may not be quite as many," Trenberth said. Other scientists aren't so convinced and believe the warming is a natural occurrence, but either way -- a forecast for the future that impacts us all."

There. I split the shit up for you. The beginning facts are Italics, the following fact and conclusion is bold. Everything else is underlined. Just because he makes a prediction you call it all speculation...

Nope, sorry, it's fact..

lmao...did you just call a prediction....fact...and not speculation? lmao...

wow. and why did you split it up for me...i read the whole thing...the rest of the shit you posted...i chose not to include because it isn't relevant....like...there may not be quite as many? irrelevant to the size and what causes their size...other scientists not being so convinced that global warming isn't a natural occurance? not relevant to size and cause of size.

Nothing in there is fact..other then the temperature of the ocean. Which is a contributing factor to the size of hurricanes.

But it doesn't cause hurricanes...like i said...the differentiation between temperate, and tropical climates does.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote